Monday, March 23, 2009

Cutest Story Ever



[Joseph and Sean Veazey wrestle at the Federal Hill playground in "Smalltimore".]

Okay, just gotta tell you this quick little story today. I was at my uncle's house over the weekend, and his two boys Joey (10 years old) and Sean (8) have a scene in "Smalltimore". I thought they would have been pretty excited when their Mom told them that the movie was going to show in England, so I asked them if the were psyched, and they looked at me a little blankly. My aunt Irene said, "I told them but... I don't think they really know what that means."

I don't think Sean has had a geography class yet, and if Joseph has, they are probably just working on the United States at this point. I hadn't thought about that. So I tried to explain. "The movie is going to be showing in England. It is another country. People in another country are going to see you in the movie. Isn't that cool?"

The little one scrunched up his face and asked, "How will they know what we're saying?"

No comments:

Post a Comment