Saturday, May 2, 2009

KFJ

That would be me - cuz I am FRIED. And yet wired! Spread myself waaaay too thin this weekend, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter. How could I resist being A.D. (Asst Director) on a Steve Yeager project? It has been a lot of fun, but there is a familiar ache in my feet. 10 hours yesterday, another 10 today, smack after getting home from Seattle. Really should not have said I could work in the morning tomorrow also, but I did, so I will. I would never back out on a commitment like that.

Two of my most FAVORITE friends from HIGH SCHOOL are on their way to my place at this very minute!!! Going out to dinner with them shortly. It really means the world to me that they are coming all the way to see me and the premiere. One of them, Shawn, was actually my prom date! I haven't seen him in (mumblemumble) years! The other, Mark, a.k.a. Acey Baby, I saw in March for the first time in almost as many years, though i did see him more recently than Shawn. It was as if no time had passed at all. Ya gotta love those kinds of friends the most.

SO looking forward to the premiere tomorrow and SO have no idea how I am going to find the time to pull it off! Somehow I always seem to manage, though. I work best with deadlines, and I am more likely to stay out of trouble when I am busy. So I certainly have nailed those two criteria this weekend!

See YOU tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment