Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Press/ure



[Johnny Benson, Kelly Coston, and Phil Calvert at the sold-out Smalltimore premiere at the Wind-Up Space - photo by Richard Payne, who just covered the White House Correspondents Dinner - how 'bout them apples!]

I was quoted in this month's Baltimore Magazine, along with director Steve Yeager and Steve Ruback, with whom I am currently working as Assistant Director on Steve Yeager's movie "The Rosens":

http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/article.asp?t=1&m=1&c=30&s=487&ai=82629

Currently on my plate, I have to fix some sound glitches in the movie that are still driving me crazy, correct a few titles in the credits, cut a few lines that are dragging some scenes down, and swap a few scenes to make the pace a little better. Oh, and a couple more scenes need more attention to color correction. Then I SWEAR to GOD I am going to be finished with this damn thing.

THEN I have to flesh out my pre-production class that I will be teaching on Saturday, June 6, at the Creative Alliance. If you are planning to shoot your own feature or short, I hope you'll sign up! There is SO much that I wish someone would have told me before starting all this, a lot of things that I am very glad that I did that not everyone does, and some things that I didn't do that I wish I would have. And I'll be happy to tell you all about them! Sign up here:

http://www.creativealliance.org/events/eventItem1791.html

And THEN, I have to make my travel arrangements to go to England to attend the Heart of England Film Festival where Smalltimore will be screening. Did I mention that I have to leave Saturday, June 6? So I get to teach an all-day class, run home, walk the dogs and hand them over to my neighbor, grab my suitcase and get my butt to BWI!

No comments:

Post a Comment